Tecsec Security Solutions expands into Eastern Seaboard with new operations and offices in Sydney and Melbourne
- Tecsec Security recognizes solid potential to provide customized security and table locater products and is aligned to continue driving expansion in new and existing markets in the Eastern States
- Agreements established with existing business partners secures expansion into the Melbourne and Sydney commercial sectors, allowing a new ability to expand its proven business and security products in line with its expansion strategy.
- New Technologies in Table Locaters has allowed Tecsec to become the leading installer and supporter of Table Locate in WA with successful installations to Major Hospitality Clients including McDonalds WA.
- Building on solid client relationships, Tecsec procured development of VALID8 - a Travel Path tracking tool, allowing F&B Venues to meet WHS Obligations and provide presence reporting for Health and Safety Incidents.
- Always innovating Tecsec acquires FastScan counterfeit money detectors developed in The Netherlands for distribution throughout the Australia marketplace.
Perth, Australia — Leading security and hospitality business equipment service provider Leagold Pty Ltd T/a Tecsec Security Solutions is pleased to announce that it has entered into agreements to open its offices in Sydney and Melbourne. This agreement highlights Tecsec Security’s stable growth in the hospitality and commercial sectors with continued success in developing, supplying and supporting innovative products in WA.
ImPOS Solutions Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sean O’Meara, said:
“We are very pleased to partner with Tecsec Security and secure their expansion through our existing supply and support operations throughout Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne.
We have been engaged in a mutually beneficial business relationship for over 8 years and this agreement reinforces our strategic planning we put in place in February 2015 for the expansion of Tecsec.
We will leverage ImPOS’s existing capacity to deliver optimal supply, service and support to our new security offering”.
Tecsec has proven its capabilities over several years in the hospitality and commercial sector and has a reputation for great service, reliable hardware and functional software at a reasonable price.
Along with Tecsec’s existing services they will bring to market new innovative products including VALID8Travel Path Manager, FastScan Counterfeit Money Detectors and SmartVision Hybrid High Resolution IP CCTV Systems.
Daniel Ecseri, Director of Tecsec Security Solutions, said:
“We sought to expand into the Eastern Seaboard with our existing technology partners. The successful Rollout of Table Locate to 44 McDonalds Restaurant in 2015 in WA means we were able to deliver the services and product the industry is seeking and grow our technology offering. Presenting this solution among our other products and services is an exciting time for the company”.
We will soon be rolling out Table Locate to multiple venues including Varsity Bars and expect the solution to add significant value to our hospitality clients looking to better the customer experience.
Tecsec appreciates the confidence with which Sean has welcomed our businesses and we look forward to presenting our proven solutions to the Eastern Seaboard”
New products innovation to reduce risk to hospitality businesses and Better the Customer Experience
- VALID8 Travel Path Management System provides seamless Bluetooth tracking of Staff through the venue, identifying Work health and safety issues, Intoxication sweeps and staff versus customer presence in health and safety risk incidents.
- Fast Scan Counterfeit Money Detectors provides fast money scanning of all Australian Notes. Preconfigured for the Australian Market the Scanner developed in the Netherlands scans the banks notes within half a second and advises the staff of counterfeit notes.
- HYBRID TVI CCTV Solutions allows full High Definition cameras to be installed onto existing analogue cable providing high resolution image and recording for a fraction of the cost of a new IP CCTV Installation.
- TableLocate - the world’s first iBeacon based Table Location System, this system is more accurate, more reliable and comes at a TCO of 50% of the existing legacy RFID solutions